Specialist ventilation and air circulation HVAC services, installations and repairs in The Fraser Valley Abbotsford
Sullivan Plumbing & Heating in Abbotsford employs heating, air-conditioning and ventilation specialists serving the residents of the Lower Mainland Area. We provide a full suite of technical HVAC services and can assist you with your home’s air quality and comfort. Sullivan Plumbing & Heating works on everything from boilers, furnaces, heat pump to even ductless mini split AC install.
Our heating services include:
- Indoor air quality
- Heating and furnaces
- Evaporator coil services
- Ductless mini-split AC systems
- Air handler services
- AC installation and replacement
- Maintenance and filter replacement
For more than 30 years, our technicians have been providing HVAC services, installations & repairs. Clients have relied on us for the cleaning and ventilation of home air circulation and ventilation systems, repair of components, filter changes and system replacements.
Sullivan Plumbing & Heating performs sales, maintenance and repairs for several leading makes and models of HVAC equipment. Whether you need a small air conditioner or heating for one room, or a system that can improve the air quality and comfort of your entire house, you can rely on us for quality services.
Boiler Repair, Service & Install
Your boiler should be cleaned and inspected on an annual basis, and that’s not just to ensure maximum heat efficiency – boiler maintenance is a very important step in keeping your family safe from carbon monoxide poisoning. When you schedule an appointment with us to service your boiler, not only do we check carbon monoxide levels, we will perform repairs to both the valve trains and piping. We can repair, maintain or install new boiler systems for commercial and residential customers in the Fraser Valley.
No Heat Emergency
When there is no heat in your home it can be a particularly stressful time – not only is this potentially dangerous, it may also cause the pipes to freeze.
This type of problem needs to be fixed quickly and we’re here to help with our “no heat” emergency service that is available 24/7 in Abbotsford & the Fraser Valley.
Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try yourself when you’re dealing with a no heat emergency:
- You may need to change the thermostat battery, even if the display screen is working.
- Make sure your thermostat is turned to “heat”, and not “cool” or in the “off” position.
- Turn the thermostat up a few degrees to see if the heating system comes on.
- If there is no power to the boiler, check the circuit breaker in your electrical panel, and reset it.
- If you have a fuse box, replace the fuse and turn the thermostat up again.
- Make sure all appliance vents are clear – your furnace may turn off if there is snow or ice blocking the vents.
- Check the furnace pilot light – if it’s off, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to turn it on.
When to call a Heating Technician
If none of the above tips solves your problem, contact Sullivan Plumbing & Heating and a licensed and certified heating technician will appear at your door quickly to fix the problem.
Most heat emergencies are usually caused by problems with gas burners or controls, and we have the expertise and experience needed to get your furnace running again.